Access database using Dataware controls

2004-06-04 08:44:45 AM
jbuilder6
Having a problem with a basic database app. I have built a dbSwing gui
with a jTable have connected successfully to access database. Have put
a Jnavigation bar in place to allow update of records to the table.
Querydataset is in place and have tested at backend all working. Have
disabled ROWid update on Metdata property of the querydata set.
Have added a Jlabel for status updates. When I enter new information
to a field in the table I press the enter button on the Nav toolbar.
Label states that row posted OK. When I then hit save button all looks
good. I have also used JDBC monitor to check that the save is working.
This all looks good.
However the new data that I update in the Jtable still does not
persist to the database. If anyone has any ideas would really
appreciateit. I know it will be something really simple. Thanks.