CORBA application with JBuilder

2004-04-11 05:31:29 AM
jbuilder5
I tried following the tutorial at this address
info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilderx/enterprise/tutorials/corbatutorial.html
with JBuilder X Enterprise Edition and Enterprise Server
I get no errors when I compile the project but I get errors when I try to
execute the server. Could anyone help?
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/borland/sanctuary/c2/EventHandler
at
com.borland.enterprise.license.LicenseHandlerFactory.getLicenseHandler(Licen
seHandlerFactory.java:39)
at
com.borland.enterprise.license.LicenseManager.init(LicenseManager.java:615)
at
com.borland.enterprise.license.LicenseManager.isFeatureEnabled(LicenseManage
r.java:413)
at com.inprise.vbroker.poa.POAImpl.licenseCheck(POAImpl.java:317)
at com.inprise.vbroker.poa.POAImpl.create_POA(POAImpl.java:920)
at banktutorial.BankServerApp.main(BankServerApp.java:90)
Exception in thread "main"

Re:CORBA application with JBuilder

Gabriel Rouleau wrote:
I tried following the tutorial at this address

info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilderx/enterprise/tutorials/corbatutorial.html

with JBuilder X Enterprise Edition and Enterprise Server

I get no errors when I compile the project but I get errors when I try to
execute the server. Could anyone help?

Sounds as though the Object has not been registered properly. How did you
register the Object? Do you see the stub and skeleton?

Re:CORBA application with JBuilder

Hi, thanks for answering
The stub and skeleton are generated by idl2java, and I implemented the
interfaces on both the client and server sides.
I'm using the 30 days trial version of JBuilder X Enterprise Trial and the
60 days trial version of Enterprise Server 6.0 J2EE/CORBA Trial
Maybe some functionalities of Visibroker are disabled in the trial version?

{smallsort}

Gabriel Rouleau wrote:
Hi, thanks for answering

The stub and skeleton are generated by idl2java, and I implemented the
interfaces on both the client and server sides.

I'm using the 30 days trial version of JBuilder X Enterprise Trial and the
60 days trial version of Enterprise Server 6.0 J2EE/CORBA Trial
Maybe some functionalities of Visibroker are disabled in the trial
version?
Not that I am aware of. Of course, what I mean is did you register the Corba
object with the Visibroker orb? Can you see the Object as registered within
Visibroker?