jbuilder applet optimizeit

2007-08-09 08:35:50 PM
jbuilder16
Hi,
Just installed jbuilder 2007(codegear) on an xp machine. Whenever i profile
an applet with optimizeit as a monitor (no matter wich OptimizeIt monitor),
i get this:
I/O exception while reading:
C:\JBuilder2007\jbuilder\eclipse\optimizeit-agent\bin\hendersonshell2.HFrame1186026760327.html
(The system cannot find the file specified)
Can anyone tell me where i can change the path of this reference or how i
can start troubleshooting this problem?
Thnx
Andrew Lucarelli

Re:jbuilder applet optimizeit

Andrew Lucarelli wrote:
Just installed jbuilder 2007(codegear) on an xp machine. Whenever i profile
an applet with optimizeit as a monitor (no matter wich OptimizeIt monitor),
i get this:
I/O exception while reading:
C:\JBuilder2007\jbuilder\eclipse\optimizeit-agent\bin\hendersonshell2.HFrame1186026760327.html
(The system cannot find the file specified)

Can anyone tell me where i can change the path of this reference or how i
can start troubleshooting this problem?
It sounds very much as if you haven't configured the runtime properly. To
profile an applet, create a runtime configuration under "Java Applet" and
point it to your applet class, not to the enclosing HTML file.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:jbuilder applet optimizeit

I assure you that the runtime configuration is pointed to the appropriate
class, because I can use the standard profiler that comes with JBuilder
2007. Its when i switch the monitor to the optimizeit package that i get
this error.
Also, the exact same settings are used for debug, and run, all without
issue.
I have also noticed that the modeler will not create a ULM diagram. I start
the wizard (Diagram->New Diagram) and i get "Cannot create new diagram".
Could this be from my end? Any help would be appriciated!
Andrew Lucarelli
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Andrew Lucarelli wrote:

>Just installed jbuilder 2007(codegear) on an xp machine. Whenever i
>profile
>an applet with optimizeit as a monitor (no matter wich OptimizeIt
>monitor),
>i get this:
>I/O exception while reading:
>C:\JBuilder2007\jbuilder\eclipse\optimizeit-agent\bin\hendersonshell2.HFrame1186026760327.html
>(The system cannot find the file specified)
>

>Can anyone tell me where i can change the path of this reference or how i
>can start troubleshooting this problem?

It sounds very much as if you haven't configured the runtime properly. To
profile an applet, create a runtime configuration under "Java Applet" and
point it to your applet class, not to the enclosing HTML file.

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/