Could JUnit testSuite be recursive?

2005-07-30 05:20:01 PM
jbuilder19
Hi,
When I use JUnit within JBuilder, I can create testCase and group many
testCases into one testSuite. But I cannot further group several testSuite
into one new testSuite.
Is it the behavior of JBuilder or I miss something? Could testSuite be
recursive?
Thanks,
John

Re:Could JUnit testSuite be recursive?

John Li wrote:

When I use JUnit within JBuilder, I can create testCase and group many
testCases into one testSuite. But I cannot further group several testSuite
into one new testSuite.

Is it the behavior of JBuilder or I miss something? Could testSuite be
recursive?

Thanks,
John

I've done this. I didn't have any problem, except for one annoyance.
When you run the suite, in the test case display pane, once you get down
a couple of levels, the individual testcases are not displayed with
their proper names, but with "Suite@XXXXX" where XXXXX is some random
hex code.
--
Regards,