Re: JBuilder9 Enterprise Updates

2003-08-13 07:41:06 AM
jbuilder5
Jean-François Eap wrote:
I couldn't seem to download the updates for JBuilder9.
I did something stupid such as, replacing the jdk1.4 folder with sun's
jdk1.4.2, and now i receive errors such as Fatal Error: Unable to locate
package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath. Is there an update that
will update my JBuilder9? I have been receiving problems getting to the
update downloads, it doesn't recognize that my account has JBuilder9
registered.

Thanks for your time.

-- Jean-François Eap

That was foolish ;-) If you didn't back up your JBuilder jdk directory
before you replaced it, then you'll probably have to do a reinstall.
As for updates...I think the only one currently available was specific
to the "Developer" edition.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Re: JBuilder9 Enterprise Updates

"Lori M Olson (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
As for updates...I think the only one currently available was specific
to the "Developer" edition.
And that one was unofficial and is rumored to have caused worse problems
(invalid project files) than the one it fixed.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)