OnEnter event

Hi,

    I am trying to write a custom component for myself (first time) using
BCB6. How do I let my component to process the OnEnter event itself?
    BTW: Why doesn't the vcl source code use C++ instead of Pascal?

Thanks

Dino

Re:OnEnter event

Dino <pterom> wrote in message news:3cbdbe0e_2@dnews...
> BCB6. How do I let my component to process the OnEnter event itself?

Override DoEnter().  Depending on when you want the end-user's OnEnter
to be called, call the inherited DoEnter during your code.

>     BTW: Why doesn't the vcl source code use C++ instead of Pascal?

Because Borland had a success, Delphi, and didn't want to write and
debug new code. (or some would say, the old code either.)

--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater, New York NY

Other Threads