Mulitple Colors of Text in a Rich Edit?

     Is it possible to have multiple colors of text in a Rich Edit?
What I am looking to accomplish is the following:

This is red.  This is blue.  This is yellow.

     Thanks in advance for any helpful information.

-Lori

Re:Mulitple Colors of Text in a Rich Edit?

There are examples in the RichEdit Syntax Highlighting paper at:
http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html#RichEditPapers
You should browse his site to learn about SelStart and SelLength
properties.
--
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater

Lori <lhong...@microcast.net> wrote in message

>      Is it possible to have multiple colors of text in a Rich Edit?
> What I am looking to accomplish is the following:

Re:Mulitple Colors of Text in a Rich Edit?

     Thanks.  I'll go and check it out.

-Lori

"Timothy H. Buchman" wrote:
> There are examples in the RichEdit Syntax Highlighting paper at:
> http://home.att.net/~robertdunn/Yacs.html#RichEditPapers
> You should browse his site to learn about SelStart and SelLength
> properties.
> --
> Timothy H. Buchman
> City Center Theater
> New York NY
> tbuchmanREMOVE@NO_SPAMcitycenter.org
> Please treat this signature information as confidential.
> Search .borland newsgroup archives at:
> http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

> Lori <lhong...@microcast.net> wrote in message

> >      Is it possible to have multiple colors of text in a Rich Edit?
> > What I am looking to accomplish is the following:

Re:Mulitple Colors of Text in a Rich Edit?

Please follow newsgroup guidelines and do not post in HTML.
--
+====================================================+
| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)     |

The Internet has proved that a million monkeys could not
replicate the works of Shakespeare - Robert Wilensky

Re:Mulitple Colors of Text in a Rich Edit?

     Sorry.

Jonathan Arnold wrote:

> Please follow newsgroup guidelines and do not post in HTML.
> --
> | Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)     |
> | Havas Interactive             HyperStudio Engineer |
> | http://www.buddydog.org http://www.hyperstudio.com |

> The Internet has proved that a million monkeys could not
> replicate the works of Shakespeare - Robert Wilensky

Other Threads