Turbo Power's Orpheus TOvcTCNumericField & Integers

I am using the Turbo Power Orpheus 2.16 component library under CPB 3.0.
Does anyone know of a way to allow using long integer types with a decimal
picture mask in the TOvcTCNumericField component?  I have already
experimented with substituting a character for the decimal in my mask,
however, data entry is no longer allowed once I enter all the specified
whole number digits.

Example:

Picture Mask=$i,iii,iii?ii

Where the ? is the substituted character for the decimal.  When I begin data
entry, I can enter "1234567" before the component stops accepting numeric
values.  What I have for a displayed value is "$12,345.67".

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

David Stidham
DStid...@msn.com

Re:Turbo Power's Orpheus TOvcTCNumericField & Integers

> I am using the Turbo Power Orpheus 2.16 component library under CPB 3.0.

Have you tried asking this question in the Turbopower newsgroups?

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone
 should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore
 him." -- Dereke Bruce

Re:Turbo Power's Orpheus TOvcTCNumericField & Integers

Actually, I have posted my question in the Turbo Power newsgroup for Orpheus
support.  I felt that posting the question here could increase my chances of
finding someone that has a solution.
Jonathan Arnold wrote in message <35D43412.B3562...@buddydog.org>...
>> I am using the Turbo Power Orpheus 2.16 component library under CPB 3.0.

>Have you tried asking this question in the Turbopower newsgroups?

Other Threads