Making an ActiveX application available in DCOMCNFG

I have built an ActiveX application (.exe; in-process) that makes some COM
objects available and launches some VCL forms upon activation of the server.

I would like to know how to make the server and the objects available in
DCOMCNFG. The purpose of this question is that I would like to run the
server from within IIS, but under identity of a given user, for monitoring
the VCL-generated windows (e.g. treeviews).

Kind regards,

Toine de Greef

[Please include a copy to my private e-mail address (a.degr...@chello.nl) if
you reply to this newsgroup...]

Re:Making an ActiveX application available in DCOMCNFG

"Toine de Greef" <tdegr...@kiss.nl> schreef in bericht

> I have built an ActiveX application (.exe; in-process) that makes some COM
> objects available and launches some VCL forms upon activation of the

server.

P.S. I currently use BCB 4 for development.

Other Threads