BCB 3.0 & Sheridan Calendar Widgets

I installed these in 1.0 and they worked fine.  I try to install them in
3.0 and I get "bad type" errors for the collection objects, stylesets
and selectedDays.  I've already gone down the road a bit with the
component and would hate to lose it.  Anybidy been able to get it
installed?

Re:BCB 3.0 & Sheridan Calendar Widgets

I installed these in 1.0 and they worked fine.  I try to install them in
3.0 and I get "bad type" errors for the collection objects, stylesets
and selectedDays.  I've already gone down the road a bit with the
component and would hate to lose it.  Anybidy been able to get it
installed?

Other Threads