Old project or new project

Can anyone please help. I have BCB ver 3 pro, and when I compile a project,
it works fine, until I alter any form then try to recompile.

I find the old project is still being used and any new alterations have not
been added. I feel it could be something to do with the pre-compiled
headers, but I am not sure. I have also set up my own folder, where the code
is saved to and this was set through the options.

I can get it to work, if I go into the save folder an delete the
project.exe.

Can any one help, your help is most appreciated.

Thanks

Anthony

Not all Wizards wear pointy hats

Re:Old project or new project

You may be changing a form or code in one directory and compiling code
from another directory.

Try moving everything to a new directory, rename old directories by
adding underscore or something to each, and then re-compiling in the new
directory.

Anthony wrote:

> Can anyone please help. I have BCB ver 3 pro, and when I compile a project,
> it works fine, until I alter any form then try to recompile.

> I find the old project is still being used and any new alterations have not
> been added. I feel it could be something to do with the pre-compiled
> headers, but I am not sure. I have also set up my own folder, where the code
> is saved to and this was set through the options.

> I can get it to work, if I go into the save folder an delete the
> project.exe.

> Can any one help, your help is most appreciated.

> Thanks

> Anthony

> Not all Wizards wear pointy hats

Other Threads