Why I can`t get an Object from IActiveDesktop .

Why I can`t get an Object from IActiveDesktop .
( shlobj.h is includet and i use C++ Builder 3++ Standard )

Can somebody help me please.

Sven Ilius

Re:Why I can`t get an Object from IActiveDesktop .

You can instantiate/connect to the active desktop object by calling
CoCreateInstance on CLSID_ActiveDesktop.

CLSID_ActiveDesktop is defined in shlguid.h

have fun
--
Binh Ly
Visit my COM Notes at http://www.castle.net/~bly/com

Sven Ilius <sven...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> Why I can`t get an Object from IActiveDesktop .
> ( shlobj.h is includet and i use C++ Builder 3++ Standard )

> Can somebody help me please.

> Sven Ilius

Other Threads