read/display TIFF without libtiff

Hi
i'm a newbie in BC++, i use cpp builder 3.0 and i want to read and
display TIFF files.
I already use Libtif under AIX , but i'm searching for a simple method
to do this
thank u in advance

Re:read/display TIFF without libtiff

www.wotsit.org

Re:read/display TIFF without libtiff

I don't know what AIX is, but I use libTIFF to read TIFF images.  If you are
looking for a LibTIFF tutorial, thendownload the BMGLib project from my web
site.  The "Projects\BMGlib\BMGLib_DLL\tiffrw.c" file shows you how to
extract image data from a TIFF file using libTIFF.  There are other routines
that show you how to convert the image data to an HBITMAP, and examples that
show you how to display the bitmap using the VCL.  If you want an
alternative to libTIFF then you will probably need to search the Internet,
or write your own TIFF reader from scratch.

The project files are for BCB 5.  You will need to create your own project
files for BCB 3.  The easiest way to do this is to display the contents of
the BMGlib.bpr file in a text editor.  You can find all the files and
compiler definitions needed to build the project in it.

--
Regards,
Scott

Re:read/display TIFF without libtiff

thanks for all the informations
yoyo wrote:

> Hi
> i'm a newbie in BC++, i use cpp builder 3.0 and i want to read and
> display TIFF files.
> I already use Libtif under AIX , but i'm searching for a simple method
> to do this
> thank u in advance

Other Threads