Problems with package rebuilds (BCB3 ->BCB4)

I'm trying to recompile an existing package in BCB4 and I've struggled
through removing references to vcle35, etc but I'm getting this sort of
error:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__fastcall
System::DelphiInterface<IUnknown>::~DelphiInterface<IUnknown>()' referenced
from D:\BCBCOMPS\IMPACT\IMPACTENTRY.OBJ.

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__fastcall
System::Set<Dialogs::TOpenOption, 0, 19>::Set<Dialogs::TOpenOption, 0,
19>()' referenced from D:\BCBCOMPS\IMPACT\IMPACTFILENAME.OBJ.

Now I've got templates set on external, but this compiled and worked fine in
BCB3.

I was wondering if anyone else had got similar problems and have they
managed to fix them?

thanks

Lewis