Newbie ActiveX Control Creation Question

I have some experience creating ActiveX controls in VB.
I am now trying to do the same in BCB 3.
In VB when you want to create a new usercontrol it allows you to build the
control visually just like a form, you can place the controls(text boxes,
etc...) right on your control.
Is there anything like this in BCB ?
Thanks
Paul

Re:Newbie ActiveX Control Creation Question

Yes. It's called ActiveForm. You can get it started by doing
File|New...|ActiveX|ActiveForm.

HTH,
Alex

adsl wrote:

[snip]

--
HotSend - portable documents technology
http://www.hotsend.com/

Re:Newbie ActiveX Control Creation Question

Alex

Thanks,
Paul
Alex Bakaev [TeamB] <al...@jetsuite.com> wrote in message

> Yes. It's called ActiveForm. You can get it started by doing
> File|New...|ActiveX|ActiveForm.

> HTH,
> Alex

> adsl wrote:
> [snip]

> --
> HotSend - portable documents technology
> http://www.hotsend.com/
> eFax - get your faxes via email - Free !
> http://www.efax.com

Re:Newbie ActiveX Control Creation Question

You are welcome. Tell us how it works out.

Alex

Paul wrote:

[snip]

Other Threads