OleObject?

Hi,
I'm quite new to ActiveX. I created a simple VCL component with just one
<long> property.
I converted it to an ActiveX control and now I want to write a property
page. Following the instructions in the help I did this:

void __fastcall TPropertyPage1::UpdatePropertyPage(void)
{
  Edit1->Text = OleObject.OlePropertyGet("SomeNumber");

}

-
void __fastcall TPropertyPage1::UpdateObject(void)
{
  OleObject->OlePropertySet<long>("SomeNumber",
(long)((Edit1->Text).ToInt()));

}

The first seems to be ok, but for the second function I always get the
error:
OlePropertySet<long>(const AnsiString&, long) is not accessible.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Nick