Edit box in a owner draw combo box.

How to edit string in edit box of a owner draw combo box?

Thanks.

Re:Edit box in a owner draw combo box.

Odysseus wrote:
> How to edit string in edit box of a owner draw combo box?

I am uncertain as to your intent.  Please clarify.

Re:Edit box in a owner draw combo box.

Thank you for reply my message.
I need my combox can draw an image at the left side of the list row.
I can do it by create a owner draw combo box.
And I also want this combo box's edit control let me edit string
so that I can change selected item by type in from keyboard.
(The default keyboard respond is only search the first character)
But the edit control only works on a csDropDown and csSimple style.
Is there any way I can combine the style csDropDown and
csOwnerDrawFixed together?
Thanks.

Re:Edit box in a owner draw combo box.

Hi Odysseus

  In article <qbksju40k34f2jhmbds4khtseqtlhed...@4ax.com>,  Odysseus
says :

I don't know if what You want is possible but if it isn't
You can fit a TEdit on top of the Combo's edit part
and then You can controle every thing.

Just an idea
Best regards
Asger

Re:Edit box in a owner draw combo box.

Thank you for your suggestion.
I am now trying to create a class like TInplaceEdit.

Other Threads