Charlie's new Unleashed book?

Hi,

Anyone know what is up with Charlie Calvert's new Unleashed book for C++
Builder 4? It was supposed to be published in April, but Amazon and
Barnes & Noble don't have it yet.

*:> Scott

Scott Metzger
http://yoyodyne.virtualave.net/
Yo Yo Dyne Technologies, Your source for RPG Software

Re:Charlie's new Unleashed book?

>>Anyone know what is up with Charlie Calvert's new Unleashed book for C++

Builder 4?

Should be out later this month.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Re:Charlie's new Unleashed book?

When is your new book coming out? ...Paul
"Kent Reisdorph (TeamB)" wrote:
> >>Anyone know what is up with Charlie Calvert's new Unleashed book for C++
> Builder 4?

> Should be out later this month.

> --
> Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Re:Charlie's new Unleashed book?

>>When is your new book coming out? ...Paul

It's the same book (it's actually by myself, Charlie, and "others").

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Re:Charlie's new Unleashed book?

Hope you got all my wishes incorporated. :>)
"Kent Reisdorph (TeamB)" wrote:
> >>When is your new book coming out? ...Paul

> It's the same book (it's actually by myself, Charlie, and "others").

> --
> Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)

Other Threads