Looking for Direct X Components

Hi all!

I'm looking from some Direct X wrapper components for C++ Builder - not just
D3D wrappers, but 2D, sound, joystick, etc.

Thanks in advance!
-Craig

Re:Looking for Direct X Components

"Craig J. Lipinski" wrote:

> Hi all!

> I'm looking from some Direct X wrapper components for C++ Builder - not just
> D3D wrappers, but 2D, sound, joystick, etc.

> Thanks in advance!
> -Craig

Hi, Craig.

The best thing I ever saw for this, was "TIvoryDraw" by Tamas
Demjen. I only tested it with BCB1 Standard.

HTH,
        Rene

Re:Looking for Direct X Components

Cool... Can you point me to a web page or something where I can download
this?

Thanks!
-Craig

Rene <zero...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote in message

> "Craig J. Lipinski" wrote:

> > Hi all!

> > I'm looking from some Direct X wrapper components for C++ Builder - not
just
> > D3D wrappers, but 2D, sound, joystick, etc.

> > Thanks in advance!
> > -Craig

> Hi, Craig.

> The best thing I ever saw for this, was "TIvoryDraw" by Tamas
> Demjen. I only tested it with BCB1 Standard.

> HTH,
> Rene

Re:Looking for Direct X Components

http://bcb-tools.com/Welcome.htm

They are developing wrappers for DX 6.1.  They have not released all of
their components yet so you will need to talk to them about schedules.

--
Regards,
Scott

Re:Looking for Direct X Components

> I'm looking from some Direct X wrapper components for C++ Builder - not just
> D3D wrappers, but 2D, sound, joystick, etc.

See my web page for lots of links.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| http://www.buddydog.org                           |

Celebrate "gag Echelon Day", October 21, 1999:
http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/22102.html
domestic disruption spy Albanian BATF assassination cracking Peking
FBI Legion of Doom Kennedy class struggle Ft. Meade KGB PLO
counter-intelligence

Re:Looking for Direct X Components

Links for most every BCB and Delphi game and graphic components can be found
at turbo.

http://flipcode.com/turbo

[ michael wilson | http://flipcode.com/turbo ]

Craig J. Lipinski <CLipin...@BitWise-inc.com> wrote in message

> Hi all!

> I'm looking from some Direct X wrapper components for C++ Builder - not
just
> D3D wrappers, but 2D, sound, joystick, etc.

> Thanks in advance!
> -Craig

Other Threads