BCB4->BCB5 - Can't view form

I moved a small 1 form project from BCB4 to BCB5.  I can edit the .cpp and
.h file. I can open and edit the .dfm file.  I cannot view (visually edit)
the form, however.  The project compiles and runs fine.
I tried creating a new project and adding the form to it.  No Luck.
Any Ideas?

--
-Michael Gillen

Re:BCB4->BCB5 - Can't view form

I was sent this project from another programmer.  It turns out that I cannot
open it in BCB4 either.  I must be missing something.

--
-Michael Gillen

"Michael Gillen" <~AntiSpam.Mich...@Gillen.net> wrote in message

> I moved a small 1 form project from BCB4 to BCB5.  I can edit the .cpp and
> .h file. I can open and edit the .dfm file.  I cannot view (visually edit)
> the form, however.  The project compiles and runs fine.
> I tried creating a new project and adding the form to it.  No Luck.
> Any Ideas?

> --
> -Michael Gillen

Re:BCB4->BCB5 - Can't view form

Duh... <sheepish grin> The form was off of my screen.  I'm running 1152x864
and the other programmer was running 1600x1600. He had it in the lower right
corner.

--
-Michael Gillen
~Antispam.Mich...@GillenConsultingGroup.com

> I was sent this project from another programmer.  It turns out that I
cannot
> open it in BCB4 either.  I must be missing something.

> --
> -Michael Gillen

> "Michael Gillen" <~AntiSpam.Mich...@Gillen.net> wrote in message
> > I moved a small 1 form project from BCB4 to BCB5.  I can edit the .cpp
and
> > .h file. I can open and edit the .dfm file.  I cannot view (visually
edit)
> > the form, however.  The project compiles and runs fine.
> > I tried creating a new project and adding the form to it.  No Luck.
> > Any Ideas?

> > --
> > -Michael Gillen

Re:BCB4->BCB5 - Can't view form

>>Duh... <sheepish grin> The form was off of my screen.

<chuckle> That'll happen.

--
Kent (TeamB and TurboPower Software)
C++Builder Developer's Journal