toolbar icons

Is it possible to create a toolbar with buttons say 32x32 and have an
icon fill the entire button instead of being small like if the button
was 22x22?

Thanks Jeff.

Re:toolbar icons

Also when I create an icon or find one that looks good when I put it into
the imagelist to use in my tool bar it looks awful on the tool bar. Any
thoughts?
Jeff Clegg wrote:
> Is it possible to create a toolbar with buttons say 32x32 and have an
> icon fill the entire button instead of being small like if the button
> was 22x22?

> Thanks Jeff.

Re:toolbar icons

> . Any
> thoughts?

could it be a video card problem?

Re:toolbar icons

Try playing with the Options when you add a new icon into a ListGroup
(Crop,Strech,Center).

Other Threads