Problem installing a Delphi component into CPP Builder 4 - Component can create XLS files

Dear Anyone-who-can-help;

I have found a great component at http://igather.com/components/download.htm
but I can't install it under CPP Builder 4.
All I want, is a library/component that alloaws me to save a DataSet and
DBGrid to an Excel file (without having to rely on OLE Automation, since it
necessitate having Excel installed on the client machine).

Apparently, it will compile, but I get linker error messsage saying that
some OBJ files are missing.

If anyone can help, I surely would appreciate it.

The component I'm interested in is doanloadable direclty from
http://igather.com/components/zips/aexd305.zip

Thanks in advance,

Ren.

Re:Problem installing a Delphi component into CPP Builder 4 - Component can create XLS files

: "Renaud BOMPUIS" <r.bomp...@faiveley-fareast.com> wrote:

>Apparently, it will compile, but I get linker error messsage saying that
>some OBJ files are missing.

You need to add the folder where these files live to your environment
path. The same applies to your Project | Options... Directory/Conditionals
-> Library path.

Please supply a complete exact error message.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/