How to install a Delphi package on c++builder 5

I get a Delphi package from internet,Now want to install
it on C++Builder 5, how do I deal with it .

       my email:         jz_m...@163.net

Re:How to install a Delphi package on c++builder 5

You *must* have the source to do this.
You need to close all projects, and then Component-Install Component -
NewComponent(Tab) and fill in a project name. Find the pascal source files
and add them and then build/install.
If you don't have the source then you can't install it.

--
HTH Pete
GenHelp, the Component Writers Help authoring tool.

"jz" <jz_m...@163.net> wrote in message news:3b566ac6_2@dnews...
> I get a Delphi package from internet,Now want to install
> it on C++Builder 5, how do I deal with it .

>        my email:         jz_m...@163.net

Other Threads