Using Delphi component with Builder 4

Hello

I have found several Delphi components with DCU extension.
Is it possible to use these components with builer 4 too?

Thanks

Marco

Re:Using Delphi component with Builder 4

Hi Donomark,

> I have found several Delphi components with DCU extension.
> Is it possible to use these components with builer 4 too?

Do you have the source code to the component (i.e., the .pas file)?

--
Damon Chandler
http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com

Re:Using Delphi component with Builder 4

Hello Damon

thank you for your reply.

> Do you have the source code to the component (i.e., the .pas file)?

Pas files can be compiled by Builder 4 but usually I have only the dcu
files and not pas files.

Best regards
Marco

Re:Using Delphi component with Builder 4

Hi Donomark,

> Pas files can be compiled by Builder 4 but usually I have only the dcu
> files and not pas files.

Sorry, unfortunately, you'll need the source code -- perhaps you can
contact the author?

Best of luck!

--
Damon Chandler