Compiler Error Thrown On Generic Code

Borland Builder 5 Enterprise Edition

I'm getting this error on a source file that I have compiled numerous times
without issue. No changes to the source code have been made. However, I
recently reinstalled Builder and applied the enterprise service pack update.
Is there anything obvious that I should check or am missing?

F1004 Internal compiler error  Compiler error
An error occurred in the internal logic of the compiler. This error
shouldn't occur in practice, but is generated in the event that a more
specific error message is not available.

BLOWING UP ON GENERIC CONSTRUCTOR:
__fastcall TFrmCallsForSpecificFloor::TFrmCallsForSpecificFloor(TComponent*
Owner)
   : TForm(Owner)
{
   PerformBasicScreenInitialization();

}

Re:Compiler Error Thrown On Generic Code

What exactly does PerformBasicScreenInitialization() do?

Gambit

"Herbert Weaver" <Herbe...@mceinc.com> wrote in message

> F1004 Internal compiler error  Compiler error
> An error occurred in the internal logic of the compiler. This error
> shouldn't occur in practice, but is generated in the event that a more
> specific error message is not available.

Other Threads