Initial directory when debugging

I use makefiles for building my projects, and the IDE for
debugging. No BPR. I found an annoying "feature": when an executable
is started (menu Run -> Parameters -> Host application -> Load) the
current directory is set to the "Final Output" parameter of project
options (Directories/Conditionals tab) or, if it is blank, to a
default directoy inside the BCB hierarchy. I have some projects that
are almost identical and *must* execute from their respective
directories.

How can force the IDE to set the current directory for a debug session
to the directory where the executable is?

Thanks in advance.