How to handle item changed event with TListBox/TCheckListBox

Hi

I'm writting an application using TCheckListBox that should do some
things whenever the user changes an item in the list (either via mouse
or keyboard). I know Windows has CBN_SELCHANGE event for this, but I
don't know how to implement it.

Thanks in advance

Re:How to handle item changed event with TListBox/TCheckListBox

Try using the OnClickCheck event to detect when a change occurs.  You'll
have to use the Checked property to actually see which item was changed,
though.

Gambit

"jbeulgrel" <tom_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm writting an application using TCheckListBox that should do some
> things whenever the user changes an item in the list (either via mouse
> or keyboard). I know Windows has CBN_SELCHANGE event for this, but I
> don't know how to implement it.

Other Threads