How Can I Import My ActiveX Control Builded by VB?

I am building ActiveX controls using Visual Basic 6.0.
But I don't understand How can I import the ocx to C++ Builder's palette or
package.

Thank you for helping.

Re:How Can I Import My ActiveX Control Builded by VB?

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:04:31 +0800, "Tommy"

<tommy_w...@mail.kway.com.tw> wrote:
>I am building ActiveX controls using Visual Basic 6.0.
>But I don't understand How can I import the ocx to C++ Builder's palette or
>package.

>Thank you for helping.

Off the menu, its component, import activex control. You should be
able to find your ocx in the list

Other Threads