Problem installing a Delphi component into CPP Builder 4 - Component can create XLS files

Dear Anyone-who-can-help;

I have found a great component at http://igather.com/components/download.htm
but I can't install it under CPP Builder 4.
All I want, is a library/component that alloaws me to save a DataSet and
DBGrid to an Excel file (without having to rely on OLE Automation, since it
necessitate having Excel installed on the client machine).

If anyone can help, I surely would appreciate it.

The component I'm interested in is doanloadable direclty from
http://igather.com/components/zips/aexd305.zip

Thanks in advance,

Ren.

Re:Problem installing a Delphi component into CPP Builder 4 - Component can create XLS files

: "nka" <n...@nkaworld.com> wrote:
>I have found a great component at http://igather.com/components/download.htm
>but I can't install it under CPP Builder 4.

Why not? What is the problem?

If you post your more detailed question the right group

  borland.public.cppbuilder.ide

someone will certainly be able to help you.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/