Code Sign error

I've had the same problem in Builder.  However, the problem may not
be with Builder itself as I had the exact same problem using the
Authenticode2 SDK.  I believe that the Authenticode files which come
with Builder are the same ones from the Authenticode2 SDK.  The
solution is to get the InternetClient SDK from Microsoft and use the
signing tools there.  Alternatively, you can replace the Authenticode
files in Builder with the ones from the InternetClient SDK and try
signing within Builder again.

Steve <packh...@qi3.com> wrote in article
<35A48B68.9304B...@qi3.com>...