New project / open project

Hi,
    How do you set the directory that the open window starts in.  It always
starts in Project under the BCB5 tree.  I want it somewhere like c:\stuff.

Thanks

John McPeek

Re:New project / open project

John McPeek wrote:
> Hi,
>     How do you set the directory that the open window starts in.  It always
> starts in Project under the BCB5 tree.  I want it somewhere like c:\stuff.

In my case, I just edited the properties for the shortcut I'm using to launch
BCB.
Simply enter your desired path in the "Start In:" field and that's it !

/Mathias Thorell

  tias.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:New project / open project

Hi Mathias,

I just want to remind you not to attach your personal card to
the messages you post to the newsgroups, ok?

Regards,

Eudy

Other Threads