Custom graphic on WIN controls

How do I make customized controls the easiest way? I know I could make my
own controls by making components who decends from classes with canvases,
but I would love a code example/project to get med started. I'm using BCB 5.

BTW: Is there any FREE working components out there which allows custom
graphics - for Borland Builder 5?

Re:Custom graphic on WIN controls

Hi Gemini

try this :

TControlCanvas *Canv;

    Canv = new TControlCanvas();

    Canv->Control = Panel1;
    Canv->MoveTo(0,0);
    Canv->LineTo(Panel1->Width,Panel1->Height);

Zegi

Gemini wrote:
> How do I make customized controls the easiest way? I know I could make my
> own controls by making components who decends from classes with canvases,
> but I would love a code example/project to get med started. I'm using BCB 5.

> BTW: Is there any FREE working components out there which allows custom
> graphics - for Borland Builder 5?

Other Threads