Restoring design-time properties of controls at runtime

How would you go about restoring the design-time properties of a set of controls at runtime?

Let's say that I have a group of checkboxes that have specific checked, visible and enabled states
at design time. Let's say that these properties are changed during program execution by the user and
that at some point I want to start from their designed values.

Re:Restoring design-time properties of controls at runtime

: cspe...@att.com (Cliff Spencer) wrote:

>Let's say that I have a group of checkboxes that have specific checked, visible and enabled states
>at design time. Let's say that these properties are changed during program execution by the user and
>that at some point I want to start from their designed values.

Destroy the form. Create it again. That is really the easiest way.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)