Builder C++ 5 IDE: How to compile and debug C console applications

Where can I find a good reference on how to use Builder C++5 IDE to compile
and debug C console applications?

Re:Builder C++ 5 IDE: How to compile and debug C console applications

Michael,

First, to create a console application under BCB5, go to the File menu and
select File|New. When the New Items window appears, select Console Wizard and
click Okay. When the Console Wizard appears, select C++ and Console
Application, then click Okay. You are now free to add your code in and around
the main() routine appearing in the edit window. To compile and run, click the
green arrowhead thing in the second row of the tool bar, near the left side.

For good general information, pick up a copy of "Teach Yourself Borland
C++Builder 3 in 21 Days." That's right, C++Builder 3. It has a clear
explanation of things and nearly all of it applies to BCB5. Console
applications are easy to run and debug under BCB5 and the book I've referenced
makes that clear.

Good luck,

Bob

Michael Potkin wrote:
> Where can I find a good reference on how to use Builder C++5 IDE to compile
> and debug C console applications?

Other Threads