Deriving a new Frame from existing frame problem

Hi,
I'm using BCB6. I have used TFrame extensively with little problem.
Now I want to derive a new Frame from an existing frame and then drop it on
a form.
When I do this I get the message
'Cannot paste a form or datamodule into another form or datamodule'.
I am assuming I need to change my approach and not do it this way, or is
there a way around this issue.
TIA,
Mike

Re:Deriving a new Frame from existing frame problem

Michael,

> Now I want to derive a new Frame from an existing frame and then
> drop it on a form.
> When I do this I get the message
> 'Cannot paste a form or datamodule into another form or datamodule'.

I can't seem to reproduce this.  What specific steps are you using to
create the descendant frame.  Is your frame part of a package?

Good luck,
--
Damon C. <TeamB>
http://www.bcbcaq.com