Auto Indent

Can C++ builder 5 use Auto Indent at code editor(like MS VC++)?

Re:Auto Indent

Pazu <iamp...@hongkong.com> wrote in message

> Can C++ builder 5 use Auto Indent at code editor(like MS VC++)?

yes.

--
Iznogood
Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe
Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe

Re:Auto Indent

How to?
"Iznogood" <vizir_iznog...@hotmail.com> ???g??l news:3a6c6be0_2@dnews...
> Pazu <iamp...@hongkong.com> wrote in message
> > Can C++ builder 5 use Auto Indent at code editor(like MS VC++)?

> yes.

> --
> Iznogood
> Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe
> Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe

Re:Auto Indent

> Can C++ builder 5 use Auto Indent at code editor(like MS VC++)?

Not really. You can turn on the option in the editor where the cursor, when
you hit return, will automatically go to the current column, but you can't
make it smart enough to know that you want another level of indenting.

I recommend using Emacs:

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq.html

Check my web site for an expert that helps a little when interfacing with
the BCB IDE.

+=====================================================+
| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)      |
|         Comprehensive C++Builder link site:         |
| http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html  |

> How to?

See other reply. You cant do a lot. But by defaulkt bcb will always
And if you backspace it will jump tpo the previous level.
Thats all.

--
Iznogood
Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe
Je veut etre califfe a la place du califfe

Other Threads