BCB5: Dynamic MDI Forms and Images

I suspect I need to read a book about this - please recommend one if so!
Otherwise:

How do I dynamically generate a form with a number MDI children, each
with its own JPEG image? I have got as far as:

void __fastcall TForm1::FormCreate(TObject *Sender)
{
    //Form1 has FormStyle = fsMDIForm
    Wibble1( Sender );
    Wibble2( Sender );

}

void __fastcall TForm1::Wibble1(TObject *Sender)
{
   for ( int i = 0; i < 10; ++i ) {
        myform[ i ] = new TForm1( this );
   }

}

void __fastcall TForm1::Wibble2(TObject *Sender)
{
    for ( int i = 0; i < 10; ++i ) {
        // Doing the following statements in the body of the loop in Wibble1
        // didn't work for some reason
        myform[ i ] -> Width = 140;
        myform[ i ] -> Height = 140;
        myform[ i ] -> FormStyle = fsMDIChild;
    }

}

Now I want to add pictures with something like ...

void __fastcall TForm1::Wibble3(TObject *Sender)
{
    for ( int i = 0; i < 10; ++i ) {
        TImage *im = new TImage( myform[ i ] );
        im -> Align = alClient;
        im -> Picture -> LoadFromFile( "picture" + IntToStr( i ) +
".jpg" );
        im -> Visible = true;
    }

}

But this does not work - the MDI children appear but with no pictures.

I have tried creating the TImages with im = new TImage( this ) and then
adding im to myform[ i ] as a new component, but that code falls over at
the call to LoadFromFile() saying 'unknown extension'.

Any thoughts, code fragments and book recommendations very welcome.

Thanks