Launch console minimized

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to launch a conole app from a windows bcb app, but minimized?
If i simply "spawn" a console app from within my windows app, it launches un-minimized (i.e. in a "normal" DOS window), and it's sooooooooo ugly....

TIA,
Gil.

Re:Launch console minimized

: Gil Mager <g...@email.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how to launch a conole app from a windows bcb app, but minimized?
>If i simply "spawn" a console app from within my windows app, it launches un-minimized (i.e. in a "normal" DOS window), and it's sooooooooo ugly....

Have a look at CreateProcess.