Drawing controls at design time

Does anyone know how to create a control like a tab control(it changes
panels by itself at design time) or a control that cab do a paint at
design time? thanks.

Re:Drawing controls at design time

On Sat, 30 May 1998 21:51:49 -0600, Denis Garand

<denis_gar...@cooperators.ca> wrote:
>Does anyone know how to create a control like a tab control(it changes
>panels by itself at design time) or a control that cab do a paint at
>design time? thanks.

TPageControl does that.

Re:Drawing controls at design time

By the way, I won't be on newsgroups for a while, could you please send
replys to krogo...@hotmail.com

Michael Warner wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 1998 21:51:49 -0600, Denis Garand
> <denis_gar...@cooperators.ca> wrote:

> >Does anyone know how to create a control like a tab control(it changes
> >panels by itself at design time) or a control that cab do a paint at
> >design time? thanks.

> TPageControl does that.

  I know about TPageControl, but I want to desgin my own control that is
similar to a page control and I don't know how.

Other Threads