How Add string to a SubItems ListView

I have put a ListView with 2 columns and the property to vsReport.
How can I add a value in the first column and a value in the second column
in the same line ?

Sam

Re:How Add string to a SubItems ListView

TListView *tlv = new TListView...

TListItem *ListItem = tlv->Items->Item[0];  // write in the first line

for(int j=0;  j<tlv->Columns->Count; j++)
{
    list_item->SubItems->Strings[j] = AnsiString("text")

}

HTH,
Michael

Sam <skne...@biosys.net> wrote in message

> I have put a ListView with 2 columns and the property to vsReport.
> How can I add a value in the first column and a value in the second column
> in the same line ?

> Sam

Other Threads