Printing - devmode etc.

Hi

I (still) have some printing problem. I'm trying to set a custom papersize
using GetPrinter(), SetPrinter() and the DEVMODE structure. With help from
Damon Chandler I can now see, that if I after setting my custom papersize
call GetPrinter() again in order to check the PaperSize, PaperLength and
PaperHeigth these values are set as I wanted.

But:
These papersize values are not set correct if I list them using:
- GetDeviceCaps to list the PHYSICALWIDTH value, or
- PrintDialog1->Execute() in order to see the actual papersize in the
printer dialog window.

Any ideas

Regards
Bent Jeppesen