Problems with AnsiString's default constructor in release build

Hello.

In article <MPG.16b0d0a84fd1f7fe989...@newsgroups.borland.com>, "Tero
Ripattila" says...

> I am having a really bad problem and dont know how to continue solving it.

Here is a link to one the my projects that has the problem. Hope this will
help to solve the problem.
        http://lambda.nic.fi/~tripatti/download/FileVersionInfo.zip

//Tero

Re:Problems with AnsiString's default constructor in release build

Tero Ripattila <PutMyFirstNameHere.PutMySurnameH...@batman.jypoly.fi> writes:
> Hello.

> In article <MPG.16b0d0a84fd1f7fe989...@newsgroups.borland.com>, "Tero
> Ripattila" says...

> > I am having a really bad problem and dont know how to continue solving it.

> Here is a link to one the my projects that has the problem. Hope this will
> help to solve the problem.
>    http://lambda.nic.fi/~tripatti/download/FileVersionInfo.zip

This seems to be a compiler bug.  After a bit of experimentation, I
found that removing the -vi switch from CFLAG1 in the "project |  Edit
Option Source " is a workaround.

Unfortunately, removing this option disables "inline" function
expansion.

--
Chris(TeamB);

Other Threads