fsStayOnTop forms conflict with Taskbar button forms

Hello,

I have a project with a form which I made show in the windows taskbar by
overwriting its CreateParams...

void __fastcall TfrmBook::CreateParams(TCreateParams &Params)
{
    TForm::CreateParams(Params);
    Params.ExStyle   |= WS_EX_APPWINDOW;
    Params.WndParent  = GetDesktopWindow();

}

I have a few other forms in my project whose FormStyle properties are
fsStayOnTop. If I have any of those forms open while my taskbar form is
open, and I click on the taskbar button for the form, it flashes briefly,
then my main application window is shown.

How can I make my form with the taskbar button show like it should when the
taskbar button is clicked, and I have another form open whose FormStyle is
fsStayOnTop?

Also, how can I remove and add the taskbar button after the form is already
created?

Thanks,
Jonathan