WP9 and C++

With CBuilder I can control Word 2000 and QPRO 9.0. When I will import the
WordPerfect type library I get an error. The file WordPerfect_TLB.obj will
not be created and my computer stop working.
What can I do to get a German working file of  WordPerfect_TLB.obj ?

An example with QPRO 9.0 you will find on my Homepage
http://www.gerhard-gall.de/Zusammenarbeit.htm

Thanks in advance

Gerhard Gall

Re:WP9 and C++

Halo Gerhard,

Since your computer should not "stop working" simply by importing a type
library, I think this might be an operating system issue. I recommend doing
a bit of research on the Microsoft site for making your computer a German
version instead of English. In this case, you may have to change the
Registry yourself, if this involves ActiveX.
I'll check up on my previous notes on this subject, meanwhile.

Tom

Gerhard Gall <gerhard.g...@a-city.de> wrote in message

> With CBuilder I can control Word 2000 and QPRO 9.0. When I will import the
> WordPerfect type library I get an error. The file WordPerfect_TLB.obj will
> not be created and my computer stop working.
> What can I do to get a German working file of  WordPerfect_TLB.obj ?

> An example with QPRO 9.0 you will find on my Homepage
> http://www.gerhard-gall.de/Zusammenarbeit.htm

> Thanks in advance

> Gerhard Gall

Other Threads