Drive selection combo box

How can I catch the exception thrown when the user selects e.g. "a:" in the
drive selection combo box and there is no diskette in the drive? I have no
code in the OnChange event, so I don't know how to solve this...

--
Christian Davn
cy...@home.se

   "When I hear somebody sigh,
    'Life is hard' I am always
    tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'"

Re:Drive selection combo box

: "c h r i s t i a n" <cy...@no.spam.home.se> wrote:

>How can I catch the exception thrown when the user selects e.g. "a:" in the
>drive selection combo box and there is no diskette in the drive?

Generally, it is advisable to first look at the existing message before
posting a message of your own.

Please read the thread that starts with the message

  From: J Alan Brogan
  Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
  Subject: catching exceptions of a TDriveComboBox
  Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:35:41 GMT

Also the search engine at referenced below is a very valuable source of
information - it delivers answers *immediately*.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB) wrote:
> : "c h r i s t i a n" <cy...@no.spam.home.se> wrote:

> >How can I catch the exception thrown when the user selects e.g. "a:" in
the
> >drive selection combo box and there is no diskette in the drive?

> Generally, it is advisable to first look at the existing message before
> posting a message of your own.

Absolutely. I'm sorry.

> Please read the thread that starts with the message

>   From: J Alan Brogan
>   Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
>   Subject: catching exceptions of a TDriveComboBox
>   Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:35:41 GMT

I had to retrieve 900 messages before this thread appeared... I found the
answer to my question, though. Thanks!

> Also the search engine at referenced below is a very valuable source of
> information - it delivers answers *immediately*.

Well... I like to talk to humans, actually. :-)

--
Christian Davn
cy...@home.se
http://cyner.cjb.net

   "When I hear somebody sigh,
    'Life is hard' I am always
    tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'"

Re:Drive selection combo box

: "c h r i s t i a n" <cy...@no.spam.home.se> wrote:

>I had to retrieve 900 messages before this thread appeared...

If you had used the search engine, you would have retrieved exactly one
message.

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost