Borland C++ Builder/DirectX/De{*word*81} Problem.

I'm currently using a multi-monitor (SVGA) Win'98 system. I'm trying to
debug a full screen DirectX program one one monitor and view the source
on the other monitor. This works as long as a single step through every
line, but if I try to run to a specific line, the de{*word*81} window loses
focus, and I'm locked out of the de{*word*81}, and have to reboot.

I have two questions. Is there a way around this? Or, is there a way to
install a monochrome monitor, and debug using it.

Re:Borland C++ Builder/DirectX/De{*word*81} Problem.

I'd use monochrome monitor and WinIce to debug DirectX programs.

Alex

Tony Pordon wrote:

> I'm currently using a multi-monitor (SVGA) Win'98 system. I'm trying to
> debug a full screen DirectX program one one monitor and view the source
> on the other monitor. This works as long as a single step through every
> line, but if I try to run to a specific line, the de{*word*81} window loses
> focus, and I'm locked out of the de{*word*81}, and have to reboot.

> I have two questions. Is there a way around this? Or, is there a way to
> install a monochrome monitor, and debug using it.

Other Threads