Generating DCUs from Builder units

I've asked this question a few times and never received an answer.

Does anybody know a way of generating DCUs from CBuilder units. The reason
is I would like to link my C++ classes into Delphi, and as I've been told,
without DCUs or PASs this is not possible.

I'd be  very grateful for a clear answer.

Thanks.

Re:Generating DCUs from Builder units

Bulder can't create those files.  Basically, in sort, you can't use C++
units in Delphi - period.  The reverse is true, though - you can use Delphi
units in C++

Gambit

Remy Lebeau <gambi...@gte.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
3bec76ef_2@dnews...

> Bulder can't create those files.  Basically, in sort, you can't use C++
> units in Delphi - period.  The reverse is true, though - you can use
Delphi
> units in C++

> Gambit

Okay, I give up. It's not possible. But thanks anyway.

Re:Generating DCUs from Builder units

Hello,
I don't know how to create the .dcu from the CBuilder , but  I actually did
it.
I load the project with pascal source code and compile, it creates the dcu
file
for me.
I don't know why, but you can go to http://www.dream-com.com/
Download the DreamControl trial.
Install it to the c:\Dream directory.
check the directory: c:\Dream\imported , you can see all pascal sources.
cd to c:\Dream\demo\scripter\c5
Load that c:\Dream\demo\c5\Project1.bpr
Compile and go back to the c:\Dream\imported directory and you can see the
dcu files generated.

> Remy Lebeau <gambi...@gte.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> 3bec76ef_2@dnews...
> > Bulder can't create those files.  Basically, in sort, you can't use C++
> > units in Delphi - period.  The reverse is true, though - you can use
> Delphi
> > units in C++

> > Gambit

> Okay, I give up. It's not possible. But thanks anyway.

Other Threads