Can't install TurboPower Orpheus trial edition

I just downloaded the Orpheus trial edition from TurboPower's web page
and I am trying to install it.  But when I add the .obj components
ovcreg.obj, ovcregdb.obj, and ovcregtb.obj  it has link errors because
it can't find the other .obj files.  The install directory for Orpheus
is in the Search Path on the Install screen for components.  Any ideas
anyone?

Jim

Re:Can't install TurboPower Orpheus trial edition

Jim,

>>But when I add the .obj components

ovcreg.obj, ovcregdb.obj, and ovcregtb.obj  it has link errors because
it can't find the other .obj files.

You need to install OVCREG.DCU, OVCREGDB.DCU, and OVCREGTB.DCU, _not_
the OBJs. I think the docs say this. If not, let me know so I can
update them.

Kent (TeamB & TurboPower Software)
----------------------------------
C++Builder Solutions Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcb
BC++ 5.0 FAQ Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcpp
TurboPower Web Site: http://www.turbopower.com

Re:Can't install TurboPower Orpheus trial edition

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 00:02:53 GMT, ke...@turbopower.com (Kent Reisdorph

(TeamB)) wrote:
>You need to install OVCREG.DCU, OVCREGDB.DCU, and OVCREGTB.DCU, _not_
>the OBJs. I think the docs say this. If not, let me know so I can
>update them.

I tried this.  It didn't work initially (I did all three at once, then
I tried the ovcred.dcu alone) but it didn't work  The first one,
OVCREG.DCU still showed 32 files not able to be linked so it didn't
install.  But then I tried the last two one by one and they worked.
Then I tried the first one and it worked.  Again, this is just the
trial version.

Thanks for your help :)

Jim

P.S. I ordered Orpheus via phone and Credit Card, but they won't be
here till next week and I have to have some things working by next
Tuesday on my project so I can't wait that long.    I have your book
also.  It was a good starter book for me.

Re:Can't install TurboPower Orpheus trial edition

>>P.S. I ordered Orpheus via phone and Credit Card, but they won't be

here till next week and I have to have some things working by next
Tuesday on my project so I can't wait that long.

The trial run will do fine to get you started until the real thing
arrives.

Kent (TeamB & TurboPower Software)
C++Builder Solutions Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcb
BC++ 5.0 FAQ Web Page: http://www.turbopower.com/bcpp