QuickReport

I am pulling information by SQL.  I only have one qrband for the report. And here is my problem.
I pulling infomation from the database as well as from txt files to produces a report.  Once all of the information is  on the report and I do a QuickReport1->Preview();  I end up losing data because the txt file is to large to fit on to a one page quick report. So I need some guidence on how to either add a second page to the qrband allowing me span the band over multiple pages or I need to qrband to be able to create a new page in order to fit all the information of the report.  Is there a way I can do this.

--
James Peterson
Network Admin