Newbie question: making LIB in IDE?

In Borland C++ 5.0 and earlier versions, when you make a new project, you
were given the option of making one to build static libraries.  This
doesn't appear to be the case with C++ Builder.  Does this mean you have to
use the command-line tools to make a .lib file, or is there a way to do
this from inside the IDE?

                                                - Lester (no sig yet)

Re:Newbie question: making LIB in IDE?

You have to use the command line tools.  I know, bummer.

Mark

Lester Yung wrote in message <01bcf08a$5aae59a0$21144bce@lester2>...
>In Borland C++ 5.0 and earlier versions, when you make a new project, you
>were given the option of making one to build static libraries.  This
>doesn't appear to be the case with C++ Builder.  Does this mean you have to
>use the command-line tools to make a .lib file, or is there a way to do
>this from inside the IDE?

Other Threads